Have a read through some of our most frequently asked questions.
What is your project process from start to finish?
- Initial site meeting with Gareth to discuss ideas and budget
- If you haven’t already had plans drawn up, we can put you in touch with an architect / draftsperson we think would best suit your needs.
- Preliminary cost consultation
- Planning approval process
- Meet with Gareth to finalise the scope of works, materials and finishes selection, fixed price quote prepared and contract of works signed.
- Construction and project management
- Completion and handover
Are all your tradesmen qualified?
Yes, all of our staff have completed industry standard qualifications. Gareth has licenses in carpentry and Site 2 commercial meaning we can run commercial projects and build houses up to 3 stories.
Which areas of Auckland do you work in?
We are Beachlands based, however we take on projects all over East Auckland including Maraetai, Whitford, Clevedon, Howick, Cockle Bay and East Tamaki.
Can I live in my house while it’s being renovated?
This depends on the type of renovation. We will talk through this with you to make sure any decisions around that would not hold up the build process or inconvenience you and your family.
If I already have plans and an architect engaged, will you work with them?
Of course. We are great at understanding an architects vision for a house and will work closely with them to ensure it becomes a reality.
We can deliver quality new builds and renovations of any size and style.
If your question isn’t answered above, please feel free contact us on 021 618 181 and we’d be happy to answer your questions.